Achieve a better outcome on your building project.
Manse Group is a building consultancy firm specialising in new build consultation, building contract reviews and independent building inspections throughout Geelong, the Surfcoast, Bellarine and the surrounding areas.
We believe that every build deserves to be impressive and exceptional in its own way. Our passion is making them better.
Manse Group came to be in 2016, when we noticed a trend of first home builders and developers lacking confidence in the building process and builders not having enough time to implement a quality assurance process.
What sets us apart?
- All Assessors are Registered Building Practitioners
- Dedicated Assessor you can contact anytime throughout your build
- During an inspection we check that the construction reflects your building contract and drawings
- Re-inspection is included in our service (some conditions apply)
- Locally owned and operated in Geelong
To make the building process from start to finish, better.
Our Core Values
- Honesty – We are transparent and open.
- Passion – We love construction.
- Integrity – We are reliable, consistent and do what we say.
- Communication – We listen, we share, we build long-lasting relationships.
- Quality – What we do, we do well.
With our years of industry knowledge and experience, we can help navigate the complexities of the building process, from the initial contract through to the Geelong new home handover inspection.
Our Building Consultants provide independent advice to achieve a better outcome on your building project. Whether it be a single residential house, an architectural build, home renovation, extension, multi-residential development or small to medium commercial development.
Our expertise ensures each stage of the construction is in accordance with Contract Documentation, National Construction Code/Building Code of Australia, Victorian Building Authority Standards and Tolerances and relevant Australian Standards. Each project that we take on is independently managed and reviewed, to ensure quality and minimise the risk of variation exposure.