Project Management Services
Guidance, advice & support for your project
Focus your time on designing your projects, and allow us to handle the project management elements. From your initial vision through to final completion, Manse Group is there for you and your client.
We ensure quality and minimise the risks for your project with:
- Buildability guidance
- Drawing review
- Concept costings
- Contract and specification review
- Pricing breakdowns and quote comparisons
- Guidance on choosing the right builder
- Site inspections and defect reports
- Monitoring progress of the works
- Review of builder progress claims and claims for cost variations
- Review of extension of time claims
- Managing any dispute between the builder/building owner
Manse Group will ensure your project is built as per the Contract Documentation, the Building Act and Regulations, the Building Code of Australia, Australian Standards and the Victorian Building Authority's Guide to Standards and Tolerances.
Following each consultation and inspection, we provide a detailed report highlighting defects and/or potential issues that could result in costly re-works and delays to the build.
- A fresh set of eyes to oversee the project
- Improve program certainty by minimising errors and delays to your project
- Free up your time therefore increasing your design capacity
- Reduce the risk of variation exposure and the associated time and cost implications
- Reduce RFI's and time consuming paperwork
- Spend your time doing what you love most - designing!
Our holistic approach to the entire building process, ultimately ensures higher quality outcomes in construction.