Mitigate design & contract issues before they arise
The most important phase in the new home building process is to have the design documents reviewed to ensure there are no discrepancies.
A fresh set of eyes examining drawings and contract documentation helps to foresee issues which could cause delays to your project.
Our expertise can help to:
- Assess buildability to ensure efficiency and cost effectiveness
- Dissect floor plans and elevations, engineering, electrical and hydraulic drawings, overlaying the information to ensure successful integration
- Identify drawing discrepancies
- Review specifications
- Check planning and building permit requirements are met
- Maintain your reputation and ensure professionalism
- Reduce overall build cost
- Reduce the risk of variation exposure and the associated time and cost impact
- Improve program certainty by minimising errors and delays to your project
- Reduce RFI's and time consuming paperwork
Following each review, we provide a detailed report highlighting areas requiring clarification. Potential issues that may result in costly re-works and delays to the build can then be addressed before they become an issue.