reduce the risk of costly defects & reworks
Stage by stage inspections ensure quality control on site and give peace of mind to clients and consultants. With works typically being subcontracted, regular inspections ensure the quality of workmanship is in line with industry standards that items which could delay future trades or impact the project financially, can be dealt with.
The purpose of our inspections is to confirm that the construction is in accordance with Contract Documentation, the Building Act and Regulations, the Building Code of Australia, Australian Standards and the Victorian Building Authority's Guide to Standards and Tolerances.
Our inspections are completed as per AS 4349.0-2007 and highlight items that are not covered by the mandatory inspections carried out by the Building Surveyor.
We provide detailed reports marked up photographs highlighting defects and/or potential issues, makeing items easily actionable and trackable.
Generally, the critical times for inspections are;
1. Site pre-start
5. Final handover
- Ensure that the contract and its specifications are complied with
- Any issues can be rectified prior to additional works proceeding, preventing reworks and costly variations
- Save time and minimise project delays
- Maintain a professional working relationship with trades
- Your clients will be pleased to know you are committed to excellence and receive independent Quality Assurance auditing
- Maintain your reputation and livelihood