reduce the risk of costly defects & Delays
Stage by stage inspections ensure quality control on site. Inspections check that contractor workmanship is of an acceptable level and ensure that items which could delay future trades or impact the project financially, are closed out.
The purpose of our inspections is to ensure the construction is in accordance with Contract Documentation, the Building Act and Regulations, the Building Code of Australia, Australian Standards and the Victorian Building Authority's Guide to Standards and Tolerances.
Our inspections are completed as per AS 4349.0-2007 and highlight items that are not covered by the mandatory inspections carried out by the Building Surveyor.
Generally, the critical times for inspections are;
1. Site pre-start
5. Final handover
- Ensure that the contract and its specifications are complied with
- Any issues can be rectified prior to additional works proceeding, preventing reworks and variations
- Save time and minimise project delays
- Combine our practical building knowledge and experience with your passion for design for a holistic approach to achieving a successful project
- Save you time and increase your design capacity
- Maintain a professional working relationship with the builder and other trades
- Your clients will be pleased to know you are committed to excellence and receive independent Quality Assurance auditing
Following each inspection, we provide a detailed report highlighting defects and/or potential issues which makes items easily actionable and trackable.