DESIGN GUIDANCE & DRAWING REVIEW
The most important phase in the construction process is to have the project documentation reviewed to minimise discrepancies. A fresh set of eyes can help to foresee issues which may delay your project and have significant financial implications.
Our involvement in your project from the start will help to:
- Assess buildability
- Evaluate and overlay architectural floor plans and elevations, engineering and services drawings
- Outline drawing discrepancies foreseeing potential variation opportunities
- Highlight project risks
- Review and cross-reference specifications
- Check planning and building permit requirements
Following each review, we provide a detailed report making items easily actionable and trackable. Possible issues that may result in costly re-works and delays to the build can be addressed before they become an issue.
- Reduce overall build cost
- Reduce the risk of variation exposure and the associated time and cost impact
- Improve program certainty by minimising errors and delays to your project