Mitigate design & contract issues before they arise
The most important phase in the building process is to have the design documents reviewed to minimise discrepancies.
Our expertise can help to:
- Assess buildability to ensure efficiency and cost effectiveness
- Dissect floor plans and elevations, engineering and services drawings, overlaying the information to ensure successful integration
- Identify drawing discrepancies
- Review specifications
- Check planning and building permit requirements are met
- Maintain your reputation and ensure professionalism
- Reduce overall build cost
- Reduce the risk of variation exposure and the associated time and cost implications
- Improve program certainty by minimising errors and delays to your project
- Reduce RFI's and time consuming paperwork
Following each review, we provide a detailed report making items easily actionable and trackable. Possible issues that may result in costly re-works and delays to the project can be addressed before they become an issue.