NEW HOME Design Guidance & Drawing Review
The most important phase in the new home building process is to have the drawings reviewed to ensure there are no discrepancies. We use our building expertise and a logical approach to make sure the design brings your dream home to reality.
Ideally we will be involved in your project from the concept stage to ensure:
- Basic design principles are met
- Buildability - the easier to build, the more cost effective it will be
- Planning and building permit requirements are met
- Practicality - does the house meet you lifestyle requirements?
- The project remains on schedule and program timelines are met
We dissect architectural floor plans and elevations, engineering, electrical and plumbing drawings and builder specifications, overlaying the information to ensure successful integration.
We can also liaise with and coordinate the project design team including architects, engineers and consultants, giving you one less thing to worry about.
Following each review, we provide a detailed report highlighting areas requiring clarification. Potential issues that may result in costly re-works and delays can then be addressed before they become an issue.
- Reduce overall build cost
- Reduce the risk of variation exposure and the associated time and cost impact
- Improve program certainty by minimising errors and delays to your project
- Our clients receive ongoing support throughout their build, giving them confidence and peace of mind