Design Guidance & Drawing Review FOR YOUR COMMERCIAL PROJECT
The most important phase in the construction process is the design stage. In order to minimise project delays and budget blowouts and make the building process a lot less stressful, time needs to be spent ironing out all the kinks before the design is finalised and put out for tender.
We specialise in coordinating the design process of commercial building projects. Our expertise will see your concept turned into reality.
- We can liaise with and manage the project design team including architects, engineers and consultants
- Keep the project design team focused and accountable
- Reduce overall build cost with our building expertise and logical approach
Ideally we will be involved in your project from the concept stage to ensure:
- Basic design principles are met
- Buildability - the easier to build, the more cost effective it will be
- Practicality - is the design functional?
- Planning and building permit requirements are met
- The project remains on schedule and program timelines are met
A fresh set of eyes reviewing project drawings can help to foresee discrepancies which may cause delays and significant variations.
Our Drawing Reviews:
- Dissect architectural floor plans, elevations and services drawings, overlaying the information to ensure successful integration
- Review and cross-reference specifications
- Reduce the risk of variation exposure and the associated time and cost impact
- Improve program certainty by minimising discrepancies
- Reduce RFI's and time consuming paperwork
- Include a detailed report making items easily actionable and trackable
Our clients receive ongoing support throughout their build, giving them confidence and peace of mind.