DETAILED REPORTS FOR YOUR RESIDENTIAL PROJECTS
We produce comprehensive defect reports that are clear, easy to understand and demonstrate exceptional attention to detail. They are fully documented with annotated photos making defects easily actionable and trackable.
We examine a complete range of potential problems from structural issues to aesthetic finishes, ensuring everything is executed to a high standard of quality and is in accordance with the Contract Documentation, the Building Act and Regulations, the Building Code of Australia, Australian Standards and the Victorian Building Authority's Guide to Standards and Tolerances.
Outsourcing your defect reporting provides a fresh set of eyes which pick up defects that may be overlooked by someone who is familiar with the site.
Our inspections and reports are completed as per AS 4349.0-2007 and highlight items that are not covered by the mandatory inspections carried out by the Building Surveyor.
- Ensure the construction is in accordance with Contract Documents, the Building Act and Regulations, Building Code of Australia, relevant Australian Standards and the Victorian Building Authority's Guide to Standards and Tolerances
- Ensure that the contract and its specifications are complied with
- Save you time and minimise project delays
- Ensure the client is satisfied with the quality of the build and the overall building experience
- Spend your time doing what you love most - designing!