DETAILED REPORTS FOR YOUR COMMERCIAL PROJECTS
We produce comprehensive defect reports that are clear, easy to understand and demonstrate exceptional attention to detail. They are fully documented with annotated photos making defects easily actionable and trackable.
We examine a complete range of potential problems from structural issues to aesthetic finishes, ensuring everything is executed to a high standard of quality and is in accordance with the Building Act, Building Code of Australia, relevant Australian Standards, Victorian Building Authority's Guide to Standards and Tolerances and the specific project documentation.
Outsourcing your defect reporting provides a fresh set of eyes which can pick up defects that may be overlooked by someone who is familiar with the site.
Our inspections and reports are completed as per AS 4349.0-2007 and highlight items that are not covered by the mandatory inspections carried out by the Building Surveyor.
- Ensure the construction is in accordance with Contract Documents, the Building Act, Building Code of Australia, relevant Australian Standards and Victorian Building Authority's Guide to Standards and Tolerances
- Ensure that the contract and its specifications are complied with
- Save you time and minimise project delays
- Ensure the client is satisfied with the quality of the build and the overall building experience
- Your clients will be pleased to know you are committed to excellence and receive independent Quality Assurance auditing
- Spend your time doing what you love most - designing!