About Manse Group
Manse Group is a building consultancy firm specialising in new build consultation, project management and site inspections throughout Victoria.
We believe that every build deserves to be impressive and exceptional in its own way. Our passion is making them better.
Manse Group came to be in 2016, when we noticed a trend of first home builders and developers lacking confidence in the building process and builders not having enough time to implement a quality assurance process.
Owners were asking:
- 'Which builder's quote should I go with?'
- 'What does this technical lingo mean?'
- 'Am I going to get the dream home that I'm envisaging?'
- 'Why are the prices so different?'
- 'How do I know if my house is being built to the required standard?'
Builders were asking:
- ‘How did we come unstuck?’
- ‘Why are there so many issues to resolve?’
- 'Where can I find the time to conduct audits throughout the project?'
- 'How can I prevent the project falling apart right at the end?’
- 'How can I avoid being left with a long list of costly defects?'
With our years of industry knowledge and experience, we can help navigate the complexities of the building process.
Our Building Consultants provide independent advice to achieve a better outcome on your building project. Whether it be a single residential house, an architectural build, home renovation, extension, multi-residential development or small to medium commercial development.
Our expertise ensures each stage of the construction is in accordance with Contract Documentation, Building Code of Australia, Victorian Building Authority Standards and Tolerances and relevant Australian Standards. Each project that we take on is independently managed and reviewed, to ensure quality and minimise the risk of variation exposure.
Jake Pitman, MANAGING DIRECTOR
Jake has more than a decade of experience in the building and construction industry with expansive expertise in high-end residential and commercial builds. His strong trade background, site and construction management experience and comprehensive industry knowledge enable him to navigate builds both effectively and efficiently.
Jake is a Registered Building Practitioner (DB-U 46794), a member of the Master Builders Association of Victoria (MBAV), has a Diploma of Building and Construction (Management), Diploma of Building and Construction (Building) and Certificate III in General Construction – Carpentry (Framework/Formwork/Finishing).
A former recipient of an Australian Overseas Foundation (AOF) Scholarship, Jake is now on the AOF Board of Directors and is a passionate mentor for those new to the construction industry.
To make the building process from start to finish, better.
OUR CORE VALUES
- Honesty - We are transparent and open.
- Passion - We love construction.
- Integrity - We are honest, reliable and consistent.
- Communication - We listen, we share, we build long-lasting relationships.
- Quality - What we do, we do well.